28 May 2019 at 12:21 #21289
About menu bar for reykjavik themeResolved
Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you ♥
Hi support team,
I’m using reykjavik theme,
1) it seems the mobile hamburger menu by default is at the bottom, how can change it to stick in top?
2) how can I set the desktop version menu bar as sticky menu on top?
3) can I have full control breadcrumb and how to do it?
4) is there a one click demo can be installed for my website so I can customise it easier?
My website is
5) do you provide pay service that I can order to customise my website? If yes, how does it cost and with what services?
Carmen28 May 2019 at 12:39 #21290
- Please use the solution from previous support ticket. The reason why the mobile navigation is stuck at the bottom of the screen is so it is easily accessible even when holding the phone in one hand only.
- Reykjavik theme does not have built in sticky header, unlike my paid Icelander theme, for example. But you may try to use a plugin for that.
- Please see . for how to add breadcrumbs
- Please see . for one-click demo content installation
- I’m sorry, I do not provide any freelance work. But I’m ready to help at this support forum :) Also, please read the knowledge base article about theme. Thank you for understanding.
Tip: Try using the “Anatomy” section of where you can find info about all theme sections and how to customize them.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.