Accordion filter

Home Forums Polyclinic Accordion filter

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

caramivo
    Participant

Accordion filter

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi Oliver
    I like your WM Accordion Module very much, especially the tags used to filter items. But I needed to link to a specific tab, so I upgraded from free Beaver Builder to paid version. Unfortunatly, the accordion module of Beaver Builder paid version does not have the possibility to filter items.
    I understand you can not provide help about Beaver Builder paid version, but do you know if it is possible to solve this problem with one of your modules, perhaps a WM button ?
    Thank you for your help.
    Marc

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Marc,

WM Accordion Module is part of WebMan Amplifier plugin, so indeed, it is different than Beaver Builder native modules.

But I’m not actually sure what you mean by “I needed to link to a specific tab”. Could you please describe this in more details?

PS: If you are concerned about accessibility of your website, I would stay away from accordions/toggles/tabs. Or alternatively you can use a HTML native <details> tag, which unfortunately is of somewhat limited functionality and does not work on Internet Explorer and Edge browsers.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

caramivo
    Participant

Hi Oliver
    Thank you for your quick answer.
    My explanation was bad: in fact I need to link to a specific item of the accordion, like in this topic of Forstron theme.
    This feature is available in paid version of Beaver Builder, but I don’t know how to filter items of Beaver Builder accordion (unlike WM Accordion).
    Thank you
    Marc

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Marc,

Now I see what you mean.

This is actually possible with some additional code in your child theme‘s functions.php file:

function child_theme_webman_amplifier_shortcode_output( $output, $shortcode, $atts ) {
    	if ( 'item' === $shortcode && false === strpos( $output, ' id=' ) ) {
    		$output = str_replace(
    			'<div class="wm-item ',
    			'<div id="toggle--' . sanitize_title( $atts['title'] ) . '" class="wm-item ',
    			$output
    		);
    	}
    	return $output;
    }
    add_filter( 'wmhook_shortcode_output', 'child_theme_webman_amplifier_shortcode_output', 10, 3 );

If your accordion section is called “Hello world” the code will provide an ID of toggle--hello-world you can then use in your link URL as #toggle--hello-world.

Feel free to adapt the code to your needs.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

caramivo
    Participant

Hi Oliver,
    Thank you so much, it works fine. Unfortunatly the item is not expanded. Is there an easy solution to that? Anymay it is a good step.
    Best regards,
    Marc

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Marc,

Indeed, the linked item is not expanded.

With Beaver Builder you get expanded items when linked to it? If so, you can maybe ask Beaver Builder support for help you with this issue. I suppose they do it applying some JavaScript code. Or you can check the code from their plugin to see how it is done.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

caramivo
    Participant

Hi Oliver,
    Thank you for all the good advices !
    Best regards
    Marc

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.