Add Script to Header.php

Home Forums Mustang Add Script to Header.php

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jlerette5
    Participant

Add Script to Header.php

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

I user your mustang theme utilize a child theme and just wondering if there is a way to hook onto the header.php file to add a script for MailChimp. I noticed you don’t update the theme often as most of the updates are done through webman amplifier but trying to avoid any potential risk if possible down the road.

Also, I have been meaning to ask if there is a way to edit the css for the WM Testimonials slider. It seems that there needs to be some padding in there so the navigation icons are not overlapping the text.

Thank you much, greatly appreciate your assistance.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi jlerette5,

I think the best approach here would be to use a dedicated MailChimp plugin.

If you can’t use a plugin, then please enqueue your script(s) using WordPress native functionality (the theme uses the same approach, which is the most future-proof approach actually).

To edit any theme/plugin CSS styles simply override them with your custom CSS code. To add some horizontal padding you can use this custom CSS:

.wm-testimonials .wm-testimonials-item {
    	padding-left: 40px;
    	padding-right: 40px;
    }

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.