After data import images are not showing correctly.

Home Forums Polyclinic After data import images are not showing correctly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sarthak
    Participant

After data import images are not showing correctly.

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

I installed polyclinic in a fresh WP and then imported data but the images are all messed up.

Please check and help fix ASAP.

sarthak
    Participant

[ERROR] Failed to import “SAMPLE/_hexagons-dark-only-soft” (Media)
    [ERROR] Failed to import “SAMPLE/_hexagons-background-left” (Media)
    [ERROR] Failed to import “SAMPLE/_hexagons-background-right” (Media)

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi sarthak,

Please note that theme has no control over the WordPress import procedure, actually.

The images provided in theme demo content are of low quality due to copyright protection. Anyway, those are only demo media and should be replaced on your own website with media relevant to your specific project. Checking your website the images were imported perfectly fine, of low quality.

You can actually read about it and about other issues related to WordPress demo content import in theme documentation.

You can also try checking your server PHP setup to prevent timeout issues with WordPress import procedure.
    Also, please make sure you install the demo content required plugins before importing a theme demo content.
    Then you can decide to reset your WordPress website (can be done using a plugin) and try to import the theme demo anew.

However, as I’ve checked your website quickly and the demo seems to be imported correctly. If you only got an issue importing those 3 demo images, I’d say you don’t have to bother resetting your website and trying again, it’s not really worth it. Those are really only minor images and you can (will) replace them when and where needed directly when you edit the specific demo page/post.

Tip: If you need to apply the theme demo website homepage special animated effect on page intro, please check the instructions in knowledge base article.

However, if you still try to import demo content and need help, please reset your WordPress website and provide admin access so I can try myself.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m really sorry for inconvenience, I’ve actually found an issue in theme demo data XML file regarding those 3 images. I’ve fixed the file now it should work perfectly fine.

If you need to reinstall the theme demo, please reset your WordPress website and try to import the theme demo anew.

Thank you for spotting this issue and its helpful explanation.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.