An issue with custom preview slider and WM Posts / Custom Posts

Home Forums Mustang An issue with custom preview slider and WM Posts / Custom Posts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lana
    Participant

An issue with custom preview slider and WM Posts / Custom Posts

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hello :-)

I am having the issue with WM Posts / Custom Posts’ integration via Beaver Builder. I contacted Beaver Builder team yesterday (as the last issue I faced had more to do with BB) and they told me it appeared to them that the issue itself was coming from the WM Posts / Custom Posts module. For my Projects, I would love to set custom preview slider (looks really awesome on the page). I enter the slider shortcode (Projects, Settings), then go to my Portfolio page to embed WP Posts / Projects. Beaver Builder shows them as preview sliders, exactly the way they are set up. However, right after I save / refresh the page, this is gone. If you look at the page (http://avrnet.net/velv/portfolio/) now, you won’t see the sliders. I am attaching the screenshot where they are seen before I saved and refreshed the page. I would love to keep this feature as it really beautifies the page – could you please help me fix the issue?

I look forward to receiving your reply!

All the best,
    Lana

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Lana,

I’m not quite sure what you are trying to achieve.

The “WM Posts / Custom Posts” module outputs very strange HTML indeed though. It seems it is related to Smart Slider maybe? Are you trying to display a slider in position of portfolio post featured image?

The browser console outputs this JavaScript error:

Slider [#n2-ss-5] embedded multiple times
    SmartSliderAbstract @ smartslider-frontend.min.js?1537223505:1

So it seems you are displaying the same slider multiple times? Please try to create different sliders for each portfolio project. You see, the #n2-ss-5 ID is used multiple times in your page HTML and maybe that’s why the slider plugin is confused and not able to display the slideshow.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Actually, even in your screenshot the images of the slideshows are the same which leads me to conclusion you are indeed using the same slider in all projects. Please try creating different sliders to see if that helps.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Lana
    Participant

Hi Oliver,

You were absolutely right! Once I created different sliders, I received errors free performance. Thank you SO much for your help!

Take care,
    Lana

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Lana,

Please try to use your web browser code inspector‘s console to check for the issues. That way you will be able to resolve them much faster. Glad I could help :)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Lana
    Participant

I will definitely do :-) Thanks for your advise and beautiful themes you do!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.