Arabic Language Translation

Home Forums Auberge Arabic Language Translation

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author

enmaagrp@gmail.com
    Participant

Arabic Language Translation

Resolved

Good day.

Hi Oliver,

I would like to ask about the Language Translation, is it possible now? Because we need to translate the Whole website to Arabic and English.
    Can you assist me.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, the whole theme is translation ready. Please read information in theme documentation for more: https://webmandesign.eu/manual/auberge/#localization

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Alternatively you can also use Loco Translate plugin to translate the theme.

And if you are building a multilingual website, read useful knowledge base article.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

enmaagrp@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi, this is new for me, so I am not full aware of what exactly to do, only English to Arabic and Vice versa.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please note that I’ve provided all the information for you to translate the theme.

If you are beginner, I suggest using Loco Translate plugin. You can read the plugin instructions at https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/beginners

If you feel like you would like to contribute your translation for others, translate the theme directly at WordPress.org repository.

If you want to use PoEdit software, follow the instructions in theme documentation.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

enmaagrp@gmail.com
    Participant

This is translation English to Arabic, and Arabic to English.I tried the Polylang, after I set it up, my pages are not showing, with regards to Loco, I can’t make it.

I created Arabic Menu is Food Menu, my problem is all of it are showing, english and arabic, I would like to make it like only english for english and arabic for arabic.

I am not sure what is my mistake why it is not showing with me.

enmaagrp@gmail.com
    Participant

I made the translation thank you, just few questions:

1. Home Page
    This is not translating, is it possible to make it translate too?

2. In the Food Menu in the Home page that we made with css code that you gave me, even the arabic is showing though it is only english language and vice versa, this is in home page.
    How can we fix it? Thank you.

enmaagrp@gmail.com
    Participant

http://prntscr.com/gkjdh1 this is the image.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

First, please do not create private replies if you are not sharing any sensitive information – please read terms of service.

Please understand that to create a multilingual website (to be able to switch from language to language) you need to use Polylang plugin or other solution as described in knowledge base article at https://support.webmandesign.eu/multilingual-website/

Please note that you need to:

1. Translate the theme to Arabic first, so when your website is displayed in Arabic, all the theme texts are also in Arabic and not in English. The theme contains some texts that need to be translated, such as search form labels or error 404 page content. This can be done following the steps in theme documentation or using Loco Translate plugin (please check my previous reply for plugin tutorial links).
    2. Once you translate your theme, you can set up your website as multilingual. You can do this several different ways, which is described in knowledge base article (follow the links from that article too). You can use a plugin, such as free Polylang for that, or paid WPML. If you are setting up a multilingual website, once you set up Polylang plugin correctly, you need to assign your existing content to one of the languages and create the content for other language. Please note that this procedure actually differs from plugin to plugin and you should check Polylang plugin documentation for help on how to create multilingual websites with it. Please note that I do not provide support for 3rd party software (plugins).

I’m sorry but I don’t understand your questions in regards the CSS code. As far as I can check in this support ticket I haven’t provided any CSS code to you. CSS is not relevant with regards to translating a theme and making your website multilingual.

Here are some useful links for you:

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

enmaagrp@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi,

Alright thanks for the heads up. I already made the translation in Arabic using Loco, thank you for it.

1. What I meant with the homepage part is the one in the slider the “Where you can find us” and the Office hour.

2. */.home .items .entry-media {
    display: block;
    }

This is the code I was explaining from the previous comments, but I think it will be okay to be like this for the meantime if we cannot make it only show english, and only show arabic.

3. I am not sure, when I click one of the menu names in English it will moved to that menu, but in Arabic it is not moving.
    http://recordit.co/YAhjxdJEy0 , hope this video will help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.