Auberge for product business

Home Forums Auberge Auberge for product business

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    meinoder
    Participant

Auberge for product business

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hello! I am so in love with this Auberge theme that I even try to fit it to my necessity.

Sadly I dont know if it will be possible, and there is where I need your help. Instead of a restaurant this is a business that sells products. I have categories for the products (same number as the original theme, 3).

The situation is that I change the name of the categories for mine, and changed the name of “Menu” on page name and its url, BUT,when I click on my categories I see still that de url is menu/”my category” instead of products/”my category”.

As a plus, I dont see the buttons when to go to the categories when I am on menu / products (now). I attach screenshots.

Your help will be truly appreciated! Thank you very much for this theme
    PS: when looking for screenshots now I find I dont even have now the part of the menu with the demo content :S

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi meinoder,

Thank you, I’m glad you like the theme :)

Please understand that the theme was not built for e-commerce purposes and I don’t really know your project details and what are you trying to achieve, so it is very hard for me to provide some help. I think the best solution for your issue is to use a dedicated e-commerce plugin, not the Food Menu post type provided by Jetpack plugin.

I personally provide some themes with full compatibility with WooCommerce plugin. However, you should be able to use the WooCommerce plugin with any theme, even with Auberge – just activate the plugin (and check the plugin documentation for help if needed).

Please understand that if you have edited the theme core files I do not provide support for such modifications. Please check your code or revert your changes to see if there is an error in your code. Also, try using a child theme if needed.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.