Auberge theme – drop shadow around header? slightly urgent

Home Forums Auberge Auberge theme – drop shadow around header? slightly urgent

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Design6

Auberge theme – drop shadow around header? slightly urgent

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi,
    Auberge theme looks good.
    Using the free version.

How do i remove the drop shadow that is on the header image?
    (I’m pretty new to wordpress, so please post step by step instructions. Thanks.)

Does the paid version allow one to create different custom headers for each page?

Thanks,

Design6

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Design6,

First, please note that I do not prioritize any ticket upon urgency – please read terms of service for this support forum.

As of your issue, please apply this custom CSS:

.custom-banner:before, 
    .site-banner-media:before { display: none; }

Paid version allow you to set custom header slider (plugin) for front page only by default. But if you would like to apply it site wide, I can provide instructions for that.

Regards,

Oliver

Design6

Hi Oliver,

Thanks so much for your help.
    That works!

“First, please note that I do not prioritize any ticket upon urgency”
    Ok, i understand.
    I’ve also read the terms of service.

I didn’t realize Auberge was designed for restaurants.
    I will check out your other themes to see if there is one that’s more appropriate.
    I’m looking for a magazine oriented theme. Is there one you think is best suited for a magazine style theme?

thanks again for your help.

Design6

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, currently I do not offer any magazine style theme. It’s on the todo list, though.

Regards,

Oliver

Design6

Ok, i’ll keep an eye on your themes a per mag theme.

I have another question about the Auberge theme.
    Should i make a new post or post here? I’ll post here for now.

Is there a way in the free or paid version to extend the menu and image header so they both always extends 100% across the screen. I think it’s called a full width template in the wordpress theme searh feature filter.

Design6

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

You should really post a new ticket on the forum as this is new issue, but I will answer here for now.

The theme CSS was optimized for boxed layout, but as you can see, one of theme users managed to make it fullwidth http://support.webmandesign.eu/forums/topic/website-seems-cannot-fit-page-after-pagebuilder-mod/ . Maybe ask him to provide the code?

You may consider one of my newer themes like Q’tron or Forstron which allow you to set this up in theme customizer. http://www.webmandesign.eu

Regards,

Oliver

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.