banner_text how to edit

Home Forums Auberge banner_text how to edit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

multimediamixer
    Participant

banner_text how to edit

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

I want to change the content of the Banner-text, Highlight at the Header element. I don’t find the place where to edit.
    I reinstall Advanced custom Fields, but I don’t have any entries. Ican’t remeber how i did fill in the current content.

I tried everything but i just feel blind or and stupid :-)
    can you help please?

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi multimediamixer,

If you activated Advanced Custom Fields plugin, you are on the right track :) Please note that the plugin does not display the fields added by the theme in its admin edit page. The fields added by the theme are simply automatically displayed:

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

multimediamixer
    Participant

That’s strange. I don’t see any custom fields in this view. the plugin is activated. You can see it in the lower left corner – badly translated btw…

Any Ideas?
    I appreciate your support.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi multimediamixer,

Have you modified the theme files somehow, BTW? Do you use a child theme? If so, have you applied some PHP code there?

If none of those help, could you please provide admin access to your website so I can check personally?

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.