Beaver Builder

Home Forums Polyclinic Beaver Builder

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

netinfo
    Participant

Beaver Builder

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi,

We purchased Polyclinic Theme from themeforest. Purchase code is:

[ REMOVED ]

From what i can see there are many elements missing from Beaver Builder. An example is Number Counter.

Why’s that?

Thank you

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Oliver Juhas. Reason: Removing purchase code

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi netinfo,

Please note that those additional modules are available in paid version of Beaver Builder only.

But the theme does not actually require a paid version of the plugin. The whole theme demo website was built using the free version of Beaver Builder, as stated on ThemeForest page too. I leave upgrade decision solely up to theme users depending on their needs.

Also, it is considered a bad practice to include paid versions of plugins with themes (I’ve learned my lesson in the past…). I’m sorry if you expected a paid version of Beaver Builder included with the theme, but there must be a misunderstanding as I do not state such plugin inclusion anywhere in the theme description. All plugins recommended by my themes are free. Upgrade to your own convenience.

Thank you for understanding.

Tip: I provide links to some Beaver Builder extensions in theme documentation too.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.