Beaver Builder Broken with Monument Valley Theme

Home Forums Monument Valley Beaver Builder Broken with Monument Valley Theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

erdyke
    Participant

Beaver Builder Broken with Monument Valley Theme

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

All was working fine until today. The beaver builder plugin broke and I now have no fields to edit when I open a BB widget/element. I tested with another theme and BB works ok. So this looks to be a specific issue with Monument Valley.

See attached screencap of problem.

Thanks,
    Eric

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  erdyke.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

I believe updating the theme to most recent version 1.5.0 will resolve your issue. Please, always keep the theme, plugins and your WordPress up to date.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

erdyke
    Participant

Oliver,

Thanks, but I don’t think that’s it. I have been working with v1.5.0. Other thoughts? Remove and reinstall the theme?

–Eric

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

In that case please make sure all your plugins and WordPress is up to date.

Then you can try to disable all plugins except Beaver Builder, WebMan Amplifier (and WooCommerce) to see if the issue is resolved. If it is, you know there is some plugin conflict.

If the issue still persists, can you please provide me with admin access to your website and URL to specific page where the issue occurs so I can check personally? Thanks.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

erdyke
    Participant

This is a private reply!

This reply has been marked as private.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi erdyke,

Thank you for the access, you can now remove the account.

This was very difficult issue to debug. It is actually not really related to the theme.

It seems there was a broken, invalid hexadecimal color value saved for Beaver Builder‘s color palette presets.

This broken color value was not coming from theme, so it seems it was saved by user. Please, make sure to save only valid hexadecimal CSS color values when adding colors to Beaver Builder‘s color palette.

I will go ahead and notify Beaver Builder team about this issue so they can prevent it in the future.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

erdyke
    Participant

Oliver,

Glad I could provide you with a challenge! That bug is a bit obscure. Hopefully the BB team can prevent related issues in the future. Thank you for being so responsive.

I confirmed all is working well.

Many thanks,
    Eric

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.