Blog Post Page showing excerpt

Home Forums Modern Blog Post Page showing excerpt

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

1activegeek
    Participant

Blog Post Page showing excerpt

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

First off – thank you for an amazingly simple and elegant theme!! I love it.

I’ve run into a slight issue, and it could be that I misread or misunderstood some directions on how to properly set things up. I have an issue in that the My Posts page shows a weird excerpt at the top from the first blog post as almost a description for the page I guess? I think it’s best to view so I’ve included my site specific page (/blog).

You’ll notice at the top there is some out of place text content. It is being pulled from the excerpt of the first post being listed. I can’t figure out for the life of me how to get rid of it. I’m hoping you might be able to easily identify?

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi 1activegeek,

I can not access your website (getting Cloudflare Error 521 Web server is down page).

Anyway, I’ve checked the theme code and figure out what could cause issues for blog page excerpt. I’ve updated the theme to version 2.2.1. Please update it on your website to see if the issue is resolved. If you still experience the issue, just reply to this ticket.

Also, you can set up a custom blog excerpt if you want using the page excerpt field.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

1activegeek
    Participant

Oliver – thanks for taking a look. My site goes down for a few windows at times as I’m self hosting right now. I have maintenance on the server running things. Anyhow, I believe you have found the bug and rectified it. I just updated to 2.2.2 tonight and I see the issue is gone and has been remedied!! Thank you so much for the outstanding work!

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi 1activegeek,

Thanks for update. Glad to hear the issue is resolved by the update :)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.