Blurry featured images

Home Forums Receptar Blurry featured images

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

thefetchingfoodie
    Participant

Blurry featured images

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hello!
    I have noticed that my featured images for each blog post are appearing blurry. The files are quite large, so I don’t think it’s the photo resolution. For example, the latest blog post about Red Velvet Christmas Bars– the featured image is 1999px x 1999px, and yet viewing the homepage, the image looks blurry.

Any idea how to make these images not blurry? Thank you!!!

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi thefetchingfoodie,

Please set up your WordPress media sizes according to theme recommended image sizes info.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

thefetchingfoodie
    Participant

Thanks so much for this reply! I’ve been trying this but it’s not seemly to resolve the issue.

If you go to thefetchingfoodie.com and view on a laptop/monitor sized ish screen, to me all of the featured images after the banana peanut butter muffins look blurry. Could you take a look and let me know if there’s something I’m missing? I tried resizing the featured images as well but havent had success.

The images to appear clear when I view on my cell phone, so it depends on the screen size.

Thanks so much!!!

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi thefetchingfoodie,

Have you set up your Settings → Media according to info from the theme documentation?

Also, please note that once you set the correct media sizes, these will be applied to newly uploaded images only. For the images you’ve already uploaded to your website you need to use a plugin to rebuild the sizes.

(All of this information is in aforementioned theme documentation link.)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.