Blurry pictures

Home Forums Receptar Blurry pictures

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sarahh2255
    Participant

Blurry pictures

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

The front page pictures are blurry. Iv’e tried everything i can. Please help.

Also on the product page, the related products at the bottom are not formatting correctly,

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi sarahh2255,

Please understand that I can not access your website, it displays “under construction” page.

To resolve the issue, please set up the WordPress media (image) sizes according to theme instructions.

Also, please search the support forum as this question was already answered multiple times.

As for product page, please note that the theme does not contain any products functionality. Please consult with your plugin support.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

sarahh2255
    Participant

This did not resolve the issue, it is still blurry. I used the recommended size for the front page and it is still blurry.

sarahh2255
    Participant

Your tech article did NOT resolve the issue. I used the recommended size and it did not resolve the issue. Please help!

Thank you,
    Sarah

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Sarah,

Please do not create duplicate tickets of the issue, you can still reply to resolved issue if further help is required.

Please understand that WordPress applies newly set image sizes on images you upload to your website afterwards only. As stated in theme documentation I’ve linked to in my previous reply, you need to use a plugin such as Force Regenerate Thumbnails to update image sizes of already uploaded images.

Also, please make sure you images are big enough actually.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.