Breadcrumbs display

Home Forums Monument Valley Breadcrumbs display

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ktm
    Participant

Breadcrumbs display

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hello. I have used Beaver Themer to build a display page for single posts of a custom post type. I am using the Breadcrumbs NavXT plugin on that page, as well. I have already configured the plugin to display with the custom post type.

Currently, the breadcrumb ribbon is stuck behind the theme’s header, so that it does not properly appear below it, as it does for in the theme’s default single.php. (However, it displays correctly at the bottom of the page.)

Of course, Beaver Themer is a drag/drop application, and I thought I had merely placed the post’s featured image incorrectly, below instead of above the Breadcrumbs NavXT ribbon; but no matter what I do, the the breadcrumb information remains hidden by the header. It appears only briefly as one scrolls down or up quickly and the header retracts.

Is this a Beaver Themer issue? Do I need to contact them? Or do I need to add some sort of function in my child theme to force the breadcrumbs to load after my header? If so, what would that be?

I have added a link below to take you to an example post.

Thank you very much.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi ktm,

This is because by default the theme displays the breadcrumbs navigation after theme’s intro section. The content built with Beaver Themer is without intro section, that’s why it appears on top for you.

In this case I suggest hiding the top breadcrumbs with custom CSS:

.fl-theme-builder-singular .site-content .breadcrumbs-container {
    	display: none;
    }

And if you need them to be displayed somewhere on top of your page, I think the Breadcrumb NavXT plugin contains a widget, so you can use it in Beaver Builder/Theme. At least I think so :)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.