Can’t Center Text Vertially

Home Forums Q’tron Can’t Center Text Vertially

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author

sarah brewster
    Participant

Can’t Center Text Vertially

Resolved

I am trying to center text vertically in a column. In the demo content (on the classic home page) there is this option. For example, if I edit the column settings where the first text box is located (above the get started button) there is the option for content alignment and you can select top, center, or bottom.

However, in the page that I have created I do not get this option. Does anyone know why?

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Sarah,

This is strange as I don’t experience any of such issue. Could you please provide admin access to your website so I can check personally?

Thanks and regards,

Oliver

sarah brewster
    Participant

Hi,

I am still having frustrating issues with this site. Everytime I click on the previous question I posted and see your reply, it tells me I have to log in to reply to you. I continually log in and it continually tells me to log back in. So frustrating and time consuming.

Previous post: https://support.webmandesign.eu/forums/topic/cant-center-text-vertially/

For example, look on the Front Page – Growing School Gardens and the text that has the header “what makes us unique”.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Sarah,

I’ve merged your reply to the topic it belongs to.

Thank you for the link provided. Please understand that I can’t resolve the issue without admin access to your website. You said it is related to page builder column/row settings. I can not access page builder on your website if I’m not log in. Please provide admin access credentials (please read terms of service, link is also provided below) so I can log in and check why you can not set vertical alignment on your row/column.

As for logging in/out of this support forum website, I’m really sorry for issues you experience. Have you followed my advice and flushed your browser’s cache and cookies please? Can I ask what browser and its version do you use and on what operating system please, so I can try to recreate the issue? Here are some useful links for you:

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Sarah,

I was able to replicate your issue on my server. I’m working on a new theme update that will fix the issue. Thank you for spotting this!

Regards,

Oliver

sarah brewster
    Participant

This is a private reply!

This reply has been marked as private.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Sarah,

Please try to flush your browser cookies too as they seems to be more important in this case. Please follow the links I’ve provided previously for instructions on how to clear cookies. Also note that once you clear cookies you will need to log into this forum as cookies are what keeps the info about your login status.

Thank you for the admin access. I am already working on a solution (see my previous reply please). A new theme update fixing this issue should be out by tomorrow.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

sarah brewster
    Participant

Great! Thank you, Oliver!

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Sarah,

The theme was just updated to version 1.6.0. Please update the theme on your website and you will be able to select column/row vertical alignment from now on with no issue :)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

sarah brewster
    Participant

This is a private reply!

This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.