Centered display of image in post archive

Home Forums Icelander Centered display of image in post archive

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    fegso
    Participant

Centered display of image in post archive

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hello,

thank you very much for your beautiful Theme!!

I have the following item:
    How can I manage to have a centered (horizontally) display of the post-image (Home).

And further: How can I customize the display of post “properties” (posted on …, comments …) and get rid of the suffix (page 2) in my post-archive? Is there a Plugin you can recommend…

Thank you very much for your help.
    Andreas

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Andreas,

Thank you, I’m glad you like the theme :)

How can I manage to have a centered (horizontally) display of the post-image (Home).

There should be no issue with post featured images in blog/archive/search page. Have you maybe set the correct image size in your WordPress settings recommended by the theme? In case you still need to center align post featured image in post list, please try to use this custom CSS:

.posts .entry-media {
    	text-align: center;
    }

I’m sorry, but I can’t access your website as it asks me for username and password. If the issue is still not resolved, could you please provide a screenshot of the issue?

How can I customize the display of post “properties” (posted on …, comments …) and get rid of the suffix (page 2) in my post-archive? Is there a Plugin you can recommend…

You can control the display of post meta data with Content Options provided by Jetpack plugin. The theme is compatible with this Jetpack feature.

If you really need to remove the pagination suffix in archive page title, please use this custom CSS:

.archive.paged .intro-title small {
    	display: none;
    }

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.