Change Color Box of "Since 1982" Box

Home Forums Forstron Change Color Box of "Since 1982" Box

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author

belko002
    Participant

Change Color Box of "Since 1982" Box

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi there. I just purchased the theme and I have 2 questions. When I change the main picture on the homepage, it throws off the the content modules and removes the parallax feature of the sliding headline. What exact dimensions does the image on the homepage need to be to retain that affect and not change the sizes/alignment of the boxes/content modules? Second, how do I change the color of the text box that says “Since 1982”. In the demo it’s white but when I import the demo content it turns to green. See here: https://www.screencast.com/t/uGVcsnsEi

Thanks!

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi belko002,

I believe there might be some HTML error on your website. Could you please provide your website URL so I can check personally and provide more accurate help?

As for image sizes, please see “Recommended image sizes” info under Settings → Media.

You can change the “Since 1982” colors in column settings:

The demo content actually does not set any text color there as it is being inherited from theme options. So, indeed, if you have changed the theme colors in theme options (customizer), this also changed the text color in the “Since 1982” column.

Tip: If you are new to Beaver Builder, please see “Additional resources” section in theme documentation info about the plugin. You can find links to tutorials and knowledge base there.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

GeoMarlon
    Participant

Hi Oliver,

I had this exact issue (well basically the content modules had reverted to one colour instead of the subtle gradient) and I was pulling my hair out trying the troubleshoot the issue.

Thank you for your answer to Belko’s query. It sorted my issue out in 2 minutes!

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi GeoMarlon,

I’m glad you were able to resolve your issue. In case of any questions in the future, please feel free to create a new support ticket so I can provide my help ASAP.

And thank you for bringing this ticket into the light. I can see I haven’t received feedback here, so I consider this ticket resolved now.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

GeoMarlon
    Participant

Hi Oliver,

I apologise for coming back to this topic – In my Welcome to page I edited the colours of the content module tiles in “edit column>style>background color” however, once I publish my page it reverts back to same issue that the original author (and myself) is faced with – white at the top and green at the bottom.

See url below. Please help! :(

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi GeoMarlon,

Now I understand your issue.

Please note that there are 2 rows there: first row ends with clockwork picture, second row ends with “Published” column.

The second row has a green background color applied to it. If you want the same for first row, just apply the same background color in Beaver Builder row settings.

Surely, you can furthermore apply custom colors on each individual column in the row too (see the image in my original reply for how to set colors of Beaver Builder column).

If you are new to Beaver Builder, please check the “Additional resources” section in theme docs for tutorials and instructions on how to use the plugin.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

I’ve looked at the code of your page. And indeed, I can see you have applied the white background color on “Published” column. But Beaver Builder overrides this with some additional CSS. I suggest to update the theme to most recent version 1.9.0 to see if that helps. (Don’t forget to flush Beaver Builder cache and also your web browser cache too then.)

If the issue persist even after updating the theme, please provide admin access to your website so I can check personally what’s going on.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Also please make sure your Beaver Builder and other plugins are also up to date. And also WordPress ;)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

GeoMarlon
    Participant

Hi Oliver,

“The second row has a green background color applied to it. If you want the same for first row, just apply the same background color in Beaver Builder row settings.

Surely, you can furthermore apply custom colors on each individual column in the row too (see the image in my original reply for how to set colors of Beaver Builder column).”

– The background colour of the rows were changed to white and green when I set colours to “default” in the Customize>Theme Options>Colors. The top row is changed in “Background Color” in “Content” and the default value is #f1f3f5. I have no idea where the green “default” colour is set on the bottom row?

– In any case, in Beaver Builder, I have set the Background Type of both Rows to “none”, and to “color” (and when set to color I made sure it’s transparent #ff0000), and thereafter changed the individual column colors as per your original reply.

However, the individual changes to each column/tile is not displayed – the “Row” settings seem to override any column color changes I attempt to make!

If you go on my website you will see both Rows are not white – this is because I have set the Row’s Background Color to Transparent (But I can’t get the Columns to change individually).

Many thanks for your help.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi GeoMarlon,

I have no idea where the green “default” colour is set on the bottom row?

This was set in theme demo content. You can simply edit the row to change this color.

However, the individual changes to each column/tile is not displayed – the “Row” settings seem to override any column color changes I attempt to make!

Please read all of my replies above. Possibly updating all software on your website can help.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.