change food menu to a page

Home Forums Auberge change food menu to a page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    allenv750
    Participant

change food menu to a page

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

good day
    I would like to know if it is possible to change the entire menu section on the main page and place it on another specific page for the menu

Thanks

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi allenv750,

Sure, this is possible, as can be seen in theme demo website.

Just set up a new page with “Food menu” page template and you can disable the food menu on homepage in Appearance → Customize → Theme Options → Layout.

Tip: I suggest installing a theme demo content (even on your own computer) to see how things are done in the theme.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

allenv750
    Participant

Good morning, I already carried out the indicated steps, when I deactivated the menu of dishes of the main page it also dismisses it from the independent page

thank you

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi allenv750,

Can you please describe the issue in more details? I’ve just checked the functionality on theme demo website and it works perfectly fine, as expected: if I disable the food menu on homepage, it does not affect the food menu on dedicated “Food menu” page template page.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.