Change the default title of Staff page after search

Home Forums Polyclinic Change the default title of Staff page after search

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mctadmin
    Participant

Change the default title of Staff page after search

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi guys! can you help me to change the title of staff page after doing the search? The default title is “Archives: Staff”. How can i change that?

Also there is always “Archive” word on every other page, I want to remove that :( I attached image for more info.
    Email us please.

Cheers!
    MCT

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi MCT,

You can remove the labels WordPress adds to every archive page with “Archive Title” plugin.

If you also need to rename the “Staff” post type name, use “Custom Post Type Editor” plugin.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

mctadmin
    Participant

Will try it! Thank you so much Oliver! :) Hope you can visit our website once it’s live. Kidding! Cheers! :)

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Oliver Juhas. Reason: Making the reply public as there is no sensitive info shared

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi MCT,

Feel free to post your website link here once it’s finished! I’d love to see what you’ve created with my theme :)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.