Changing not customizable text

Home Forums Auberge Changing not customizable text

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

timovh
    Participant

Changing not customizable text

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi,

First of all i want to thank you guys for providing this beautifull theme!

The only issue ive got is, some text can not be edited through WP itself. The text is in english and my site will be in dutch so i would like to change this to the dutch synonym.

I have been looking through the files in my wwwroot/wp-content/theme folder but without any luck of finding that specific rule.

The text i want to change is:
    – the words “contains sub section” from the main navigation bar.
    – The word “menu” above the menu section needs to be changed to “Prijzen & tarieven”.
    – The word “news” above the blog posts on the homepage needs to be changed to “Nieuws”.

i will provide a images to clarify my question.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi timovh,

What you actually need is not to change the texts in the theme files, but translate/localize the theme to your language.

You can follow instructions in theme documentation, but for more thorough info (also about how to translate in your WordPress dashboard) you can read the knowledge base article.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

By the way, the “contains sub section” text can be edited in Appearance → Menus. It’s a menu item description – you need to enable descriptions in screen options:

Also, this text can be edited/removed in your food menu section description:

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.