Changing the Links to the Menu Section on the Homepage

Home Forums Auberge Changing the Links to the Menu Section on the Homepage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DigitalEvolution
    Participant

Changing the Links to the Menu Section on the Homepage

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi Oliver –

I was able to successfully hide the menu items from the homepage and keep just the sections for the customer to be able to click on. (Code pasted below).

.home .menu-items { display: none; }
    .home .archive-link { display: none; }

I need to now, change the links to all the section to go to /menu/#section-name For example, the starters menu section on the homepage currently has the HTML code, Starters …I would like it to look like this instead – Starters – and repeat for all the other sections. What custom css code can I add to achieve this?

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi DigitalEvolution,

I’m sorry but that would require JavaScript coding. Easier solution is to use Beaver Builder page builder to build something similar on the homepage. However, that would not stick to the header once the page is scrolled.

You can hide the food menu section on homepage in theme options in Appearance → Customize → Theme Options → Layout.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

DigitalEvolution
    Participant

thank-you for your feedback. I was able to successfully do this via the HTML widget on Beaver Builder.

Best wishes,
    Renee

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Cool. Looks great, Renee! :)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.