COLLABORATION

Home Forums Legacy themes & others COLLABORATION

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

FormGet
    Participant

COLLABORATION

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi there,

Hope you’re doing great.

We’ve multiple platforms on which we’ve covered great stuff specifically on WordPress Themes & Plugins.

Among which InkThemes & FormGet are performing excellently in terms of traffic & ranks.

FormGet
    Alexa -14k
    DA – 76

InkThemes
    Alexa – 60k
    DA – 48

Since we’re dealing in the same niche, so, we’ve up come up with an idea of cross-promotion for you where we’ll cover your products (i.e Themes) in our listicles and you can go with the promotions on your website in the same manner.

You can check our collection here-
    https://www.formget.com/blog/
    https://www.inkthemes.com/blog/

We think that it would be a great opportunity for both us to exchange more links and probably benefit both ways.

Just let us know what do you think about the proposal?

Awaiting your response.

Thanks and regards,

Aishwarya
    Team FormGet

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Aishwarya,

Thank you for your offer. I know about InkThemes, I used to sell one of my themes via your platform in the past.

Unfortunately, I’m really sorry, but I do not seek for similar opportunities currently. I also couldn’t really provide you with comparable benefit as I do not write any blog on my websites currently.

If you don’t mind, I’ll keep a note about this proposal and I’ll contact you in the future once the situation changes.

Thank you again, and wish you good luck with your business.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.