columns -page builder. beaver builder

Home Forums Icelander columns -page builder. beaver builder

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

anikbonnema13
    Participant

columns -page builder. beaver builder

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi!

In my experience page, I have custom columns (4).

My words and columns start cutting when I shrink the desktop window.

I tried changing the breakpoint for the tablet layout but that didn’t seem to do anything. I don’t want to change those settings for all my page builder pages, but simply this one. Is this possible?

I don’t mind if the columns aren’t perfect between Desktop and Tablet window shrinking….but I definitely can’t have words cut.

Any suggestions?

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi anikbonnema13,

Like I’ve mentioned in my previous reply to you at ThemeForest comments, please note that you should set your page builder column display on various screen sizes.

You do not need to change/set the breakpoint for the tablet or any other device.

For instructions on how to set each column width for different screen sizes please follow the Beaver Builder plugin knowledge base article.

I have also found an instructional video on tweaking the responsive layout of Beaver Builder columns for you (and another one). Surely, please adapt and set those options to your needs.

Tip: If you are new to Beaver Builder, please check out the resource from theme docs.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.