Conflict with PowerPack Addons for Beaver Builder

Home Forums Icelander Conflict with PowerPack Addons for Beaver Builder

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

netdotstuff
    Participant

Conflict with PowerPack Addons for Beaver Builder

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Are you aware of a conflict between the PowerPack Addons for Beaver Builder and your the Icelander Theme. I am getting a php conflict error that is preventing me from saving a page with PowerPack modules on it. Please help. The other addon kits don’t offer near as many needed modules as PowerPack does.

Let me know if you want user access. Conflict error occurs when trying to edit the Info List module center of the page, it saved originally but won’t with edits. Deactivate PowerPack Module and can save the page but no longer use the Info List.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi netdotstuff,

Could you please provide the PHP error message your website throws? (Maybe check your server log file if the error message is not displayed directly on your website.)

Alternatively, please provide an admin access to your website so I can check personally. (Also, please don’t forget to enable debugging on your website beforehand.)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

netdotstuff
    Participant

This is a private reply!

This reply has been marked as private.

netdotstuff
    Participant

This is a private reply!

This reply has been marked as private.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi netdotstuff,

Thank you for the access, you can delete the account now.

I’m really sorry, but the issue seems to be JavaScript related and is not coming from the Icelander theme (nor your child theme). I’ve actually tried to activate other themes (Beaver Builder Theme and also Twenty Seventeen) and the issue persists there too.

Please follow the instructions the error message displayed by Beaver Builder offers you when trying to save the Info List module. Beaver Builder support should be able to trace the issue from the JavaScript console error message.

Also, there is this additional info provided: “The PHP config value max_input_vars is only set to 1000. If you are using 3rd party addons this could very likely be the cause of this error. [doc link].” Maybe check your PHP settings first?

You may also try contacting the PowerPack plugin support too.

Finally, maybe this is a plugin conflict. You can try debugging with a Health Check plugin’s troubleshoot mode.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.