CSS errors in icelander demo

Home Forums Icelander CSS errors in icelander demo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

georgek
    Participant

CSS errors in icelander demo

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi Webman,

This is sort of presales question. I was looking at purchasing the WP Icelander theme. Ran a Yellow Lab test against the demo page. Most of the results looked very good, but there were many CSS errors. Do you know if this a problem with the testing site, the specific demo or if this will be an issue in general, if I were to use the theme?

Thanks,
    George

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi George,

Thank you for interest in my Icelander theme :)

I’m not sure what you mean. The linked test actually states “CSS syntax error = 0”.

If you mean the results of Duplicated selectors, Duplicated properties, Uses of !important, Old prefixes, Redundant tags selectors from the test, then please note that it is impossible to built a publicly available WordPress theme without those, no matter how I’d love to. And also, these are not particularly errors. It would be ideal to solve these, but like I’ve mentioned, for WP theme it is impossible. And I’m pretty sure you would not avoid them even with a custom built WordPress theme specifically for your project.

Please, let me know if you have further questions.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

georgek
    Participant

Hi Oliver,

You are right. I was looking at the red triangles in the CSS sections, specifically at the ones you listed – complexity, duplicates, redundant tags, etc. I understand now. Thank you for the fast reply!

George

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.