Customization not working

Home Forums Icelander Customization not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

tkenderdine
    Participant

Customization not working

I recently purchased the Icelander theme and I am having trouble customizing it. I make the changes, and they appear fine on the back end, but on the live site they do not take effect. I have tried adding header image and changing the accents (link) colours. Everything has been saved, and my IT department cannot diagnose the problem either. Please advise.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi tkenderdine,

Indeed, it looks like the theme is not able to create a customized stylesheet in your WordPress installation.

The issue might be related to file permissions of your wp-content/uploads folder. Please check that according to https://codex.wordpress.org/Changing_File_Permissions

If customizing theme colors still doesn’t work, please provide the admin access to your website so I can investigate personally.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

I can see the theme stylesheet was generated on your website now, however, it’s not complete. This leads me to thing there is some PHP setting needed on your website. Probably you have low values for certain PHP options. Please read these knowledge base articles to resolve the issue:

Please, let me know how it works for you and if the issue is resolved.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.