Displaying Posts with Specific Categories on a Page (Same Display as Front Page)

Home Forums Modern Displaying Posts with Specific Categories on a Page (Same Display as Front Page)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ESDNetwork
    Participant

Displaying Posts with Specific Categories on a Page (Same Display as Front Page)

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi WebMan,

Great theme and very easy to customize, also working great with Elementor.

I would like to create a page that displays posts from 5 specific categories only, with filters, in the same way as they display on the front page (or blog page).

I tried using Elementor Portfolio with Filters and it works, but unfortunately we cannot see the Audio players as it shows the featured image instead.

Any advice on how to realize this would be much appreciated.

Best vibes,

AESDNetwork

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi AESDNetwork,

Thank you, I’m glad you like the theme :)

Please note that solution you require needs quite some coding and so it is out of scope of the support service I provide (please read knowledge base article about theme modifications and also terms of service). Thank you for understanding.

Also, the filter is not actually applied on blog categories but on project types. However, you can find here some tips on how to make it work with blog categories too, if I’m not mistaken.

If I may suggest, the best approach would probably be to create a custom page template in your child theme and combine and modify a code from page.php, template-parts/loop/loop-front-portfolio.php and template-parts/loop/loop-front--section.php file there.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

ESDNetwork
    Participant

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for the clues, I will look into it.

Best regards,

AESDNetwork

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.