Editing headings

Home Forums Polyclinic Editing headings

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mayte
    Participant

Editing headings

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi

I’m trying to edit the H2 and H3 headings in the template with the title of the widgets.
    There is no sense having this content as headings because is not visible for users but it is present in the source code so it is visible for Google and affect SEO.
    I’ve edited some of them vía child theme but I dont know where to edit this ones:
    1. H2 FOOTER INFO SIDEBAR

<aside id="footer-info-widgets" class="widget-area footer-info-widgets" aria-labelledby="footer-info-widgets-label">

<h2 class="screen-reader-text" id="footer-info-widgets-label">Footer info sidebar</h2>

<section id="custom_html-2" class="widget_text widget widget_custom_html"><h3 class="widget-title">Cita con ginecólogo en Vigo</h3><div class="textwidget custom-html-widget"><div class="widget-info-accion">	
    	<h3>Solicita una consulta con el ginecólogo </h3>
    </div></div></section><section id="custom_html-3" class="widget_text widget widget_custom_html"><h3 class="widget-title">Ginecólogos Vigo</h3><div class="textwidget custom-html-widget"><center><div class="wm-call-to-action-button wm-call-to-action-element"><a href="tel:+34986228445"><span class="icon-phone" aria-hidden="true"> </span>Pedir cita</a></div></center>
    </div></section>			</aside>

2. H3 AND H4 WIDGETS PROPERTIES

<H3> Business hours:
    <H3> Phone number:
    <H3> Email address:

<H4> Address:
    <H4> Business hours:
    <H4> Phone number:
    <H4> Email address:

Thanks for your help

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  Oliver Juhas. Reason: Formatting code

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Mayte,

I’m not sure I understand your question.

1. Please note that the H2 title of widget areas is required for accessibility and is hidden from view, but still accessible for assistive technologies. If you really want to remove these from Google, simply use .widget-area > h2 { display: none; } custom CSS styles.
    2. If you need to hide the specific widget title, please use helper CSS classes. The theme is even compatible with Widget CSS Classes plugin for easier usage. In case you are using the widgets in Beaver Builder page builder, you can control widget title display with helper CSS classes there.
      There are basically 2 helper classes that affect widget title: hide-widget-title and hide-widget-title-accessible. Apply them according to your needs.

In case this does not resolve your issue, please describe it in more details in a reply to this ticket.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.