Error when Creating new Page

Home Forums Mustang Error when Creating new Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    matteo.ramdac
    Participant

Error when Creating new Page

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hello, in my website, if I try to create a New Page I see this error: “There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.”
    I think is something related to your theme.. can you check this?
    Thanks

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi matteo.ramdac,

I’m sorry, I don’t experience such issue. Try to check your server PHP error log to trace the issue. You can also enable WordPress debug mode to help with tracing.

But first make sure your WordPress, plugins and themes are up to date. Maybe that will resolve the issue.

You can also try Classic Editor plugin, maybe that will resolve the issue too.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

matteo.ramdac
    Participant

How have you tried this without logging into my website? I don’t even gave you credentials to login as an admin.. I write them here to make them private..
    Oh and I also already have classic editor installed and active.

[ ADMIN EDIT: REMOVING ACCESS DETAILS ]

Let me know

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Oliver Juhas. Reason: Removing access details
    Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi matteo.ramdac,

Please understand that I don’t need access to your website to check if the issue is with the theme. You’ve mentioned you expect the theme to be source of the issue, so I went ahead and tested the theme on my server. Everything works perfectly fine for me with block editor and also with Classic Editor.

Anyway, as you’ve provided the access to your website (thank you for that), I’ve checked there and I was able to create a “_Test page” without any issue on your website. Please check – I’ve left the page on your website.

If you still experience the issue, please follow my advice in my previous reply and check your server logs to trace the issue (also enable WordPress debug mode that should help you trace the issue further more). Have you already checked the server logs? It doesn’t seem to be related to the theme as everything works fine when I test. Try to check your plugins.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.