facebook and instagram block

Home Forums Icelander facebook and instagram block

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

anikbonnema13
    Participant

facebook and instagram block

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

For some reason, Facebook and Instagram seem to have blocked my site? When I try sharing my URL on social media it says my site goes against community standards.

I called my host (Bluehost) and they said it wasn’t something on their end of things.

I didn’t have this issue before. I was wondering if you had any suggestions?

Some people suggested to try the facebook debugger but that didn’t give me any results.

I know I’m lacking some SEO steps.
    I downloaded Yoast and I can add verification codes for google and stuff like that. Open Graph Tags? Maybe that would help?

I recently added SSL….but that didn’t help.

I’m not sure if this has anything to do with your theme, but any suggestion would be very helpful!

Maybe I need to change my URL?

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi anikbonnema13,

Please understand that I can only provide support for my products. I am no SEO and/or social networks expert, but from the theme point of view there is no reason why your website should be blocked from a social network.

Maybe this has something to do with a website content? Please contact the social network to find out the reason why your website is blocked there. They should be able to provide some info why this is the case.

As for Open Graph tags I know that Yoast SEO plugin contains such setting. Please check the plugin documentation for help with this.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.