FacetWP Integration/Support

Home Forums Mustang FacetWP Integration/Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Alex-GR
    Participant

FacetWP Integration/Support

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hello,

I came across your handle and themes within the FacetWP GitHub when troubleshooting a problem with my current theme and FacetWP.

I am curious to know how far your support for the FacetWP plugin goes as it seems most critical for our success. We currently have about 5000 products, 50 widgets and 100 different facet filters with intentions of increasing these numbers greatly.

Do you perhaps also have an option to collapse the “Custom HTML” widgets? If not, are you receptive to feedback and requests for implementations? I enjoy having a mutually beneficial relationship with developers in an attempt to help them improve their offerings!

P.S. Your Mustang theme seems most appropriate since we specialize in aftermarket components for Mustang performance vehicles :)

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Alex-GR,

Please note that I do not know and have never used the FacetWP plugin. I just helped improve their use-child-theme code.

I have never tested my themes with FacetWP plugin either. But as my themes are built with “stay out of way” approach, they should work perfectly fine with any plugin, actually.

Please understand that I do not provide custom freelance work and 3rd party software integration for my themes – please read terms of service and knowledge base article about theme modifications. However, I will do my best to assist you with any support ticket.

Also, please do not choose themes by names :) You should really take a look at theme features and looks to make decisions. I strongly suggest trying out my most recent theme Reykjavik first as it is even more flexible than Mustang theme, which is the oldest in my portfolio, actually.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.