Featured Image and page navigation

Home Forums Modern Featured Image and page navigation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

surath
    Participant

Featured Image and page navigation

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

I want to give a parallax effect to the featured image in a single post. Can you please help me with that?

I also want to know how can i enable the page navigation at the bottom of the home page like the one present in the demo theme of “modern”.

• This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  surath.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi surath,

I’m really sorry, but such functionality would require quite some coding out of scope of support I provide (please read terms of service). I’m sorry, but I’m not available for freelance work. Thank you for understanding!

Here are some instructions that may help:

1. First you need to find some parallax script that will work on actual HTML elements, not the background images.
    2. Load the script into your website. (Preferably via a child theme using wp_enqueue_script() – see examples on that page.)
    3. Finally, add a custom JavaScript code to enable the parallax script on #intro-container selector of the theme.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  Oliver Juhas. Reason: Adding more info

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Oliver Juhas,

I also want to know how can i enable the page navigation at the bottom of the home page like the one present in the demo theme of “modern”.

I’m not sure what you mean. There is no navigation at the bottom of home page. Try to install theme demo content to see how things are set in theme: https://webmandesign.github.io/docs/modern/#demo-content

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

surath
    Participant

I’m talking about this. I have uploaded a screenshot and marked it. How do I enable this feature?
    Please do have a look and let me know. Thank You.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  surath.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi surath,

Thank you for screenshot, I can see now that you mean pagination.

Please note that there is no pagination on theme demo website homepage.

Theme demo website uses a static homepage where the pagination is not displayed. Pagination is only displayed on archive pages, so also when you don’t set a static homepage and display all your posts there. Then it can be controlled by number of posts displayed – see Settings → Reading.

Again, please try to install a theme demo content to see how things are set in the theme: https://webmandesign.github.io/docs/modern/#demo-content You can also do this on your own computer.

If you are new to WordPress, please check tutorials in theme documentation under “First steps with WordPress” section.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

surath
    Participant

Thank you so much!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.