Food Menu – Not all Menu are showing in the home page and menu page

Home Forums Auberge Food Menu – Not all Menu are showing in the home page and menu page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • Author

enmaagrp@gmail.com
    Participant

Food Menu – Not all Menu are showing in the home page and menu page

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi, I would like to ask about the menu page, because we have around 13 menus, but only 9 are showing in the home page and in the home page, but in separate menu pages all are showing, I mean for example : main – main page, it will show but in the home page and menu page only 9 categories of menu will show anf the rest will not show.

Thank you.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi enmaagrp,

Please note that the theme displays only top level menu sections in front page and on food menu page template. You can see this on theme demo website:

When creating a food menu item assigned to a subsection, please make sure to assign it both to subsection and parent food menu section (top level food menu section). That way the food menu item will be displayed in front page and in food menu page template the same way it is displayed in theme demo website.

If you still experience issues, please provide admin access to your website so I can check personally.

Please note that this is also described in theme documentation at https://webmandesign.github.io/docs/auberge/#food-menu and https://webmandesign.github.io/docs/auberge/#pages

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

enmaagrp@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the reply. But based from the answer you gave me,it is confusing because see we have menus and under the menus are the sub menus, we have 13 but only 9 of them are showing.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi enmaagrp,

Please note that I have submenus on theme demo website too. Please read my explanation provided before and compare with links I’ve provided there.

Please provide admin access to your website so I can check personally and provide you with solution related to your website.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

I also suggest you to install theme demo content on your own computer to see how things are working in the theme and how the content is created.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

enmaagrp@gmail.com
    Participant

I have been using this theme for 1 year, and this is the first time it happened, kindly just have a check on it, because the instruction you have given is different from what I need, I know this is simple, because 8 categories are showing already but the 5 are not showing which is the same with the first 8, but only the first 8 are showing.

I need solution for this.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi enmaagrp,

Could you please provide admin access to your website so I can check personally?

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

enmaagrp@gmail.com
    Participant

http://recordit.co/DxSWekhKhs

Check this video, you will see exactly what I mean.
    I need to find the solution.

enmaagrp@gmail.com
    Participant

I tried adjusting the position in the Food Menu Sections, the categories in homepage and menupage is adjusting also, but still it is not showing all the categories, so maybe there must be a limitation on how many submenu items will be shown in homepage or menu page, kindly check it.

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by  Oliver Juhas. Reason: Making the reply public as there is no sensitive information

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi enmaagrp,

I’m sorry, I don’t quite understand what exactly should I see in the video. It seems to me exactly how I described in my previous reply – food menu page displays top level food menu sections, not subsections. Please provide admin access to your website so I can check personally and provide you with solution. I can not provide a solution from the video or information you’ve provided as I can not replicate the issue on my server. Please understand that I need to have a look at your website to see the issue myself to resolve it.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.