Food Menu Will Not Load in the "One-Click Demo" Install

Home Forums Auberge Food Menu Will Not Load in the "One-Click Demo" Install

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DigitalEvolution
    Participant

Food Menu Will Not Load in the "One-Click Demo" Install

Resolved

I am on a TIGHT deadline trying to work on my client’s website. I specifically purchased this theme for the Food Menu feature. I followed all the instructions for the necessary plugins on the advanced feature of this theme (Purcashed from CreativeMarket). Once I try to install the demo, none of the Food menu features are showing or the “About Us”. Please advise ASAP!!

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi DigitalEvolution,

There really seems to be some issue with demo data on your website.

The issue seems to be related to navigation import only, though, as I can see the “missing” pages imported. I can also see some issues with images display, but you can/should replace the demo images easily.

To fix the navigation menu issue you can simply add missing pages into it under Appearance → Menu.

I can see the food menu imported correctly on your website. Could you be more specific what issue you experience there please?

You can try to re-import theme demo content if you want. Beforehand, please check your server setup first. Please find the procedure and useful info in dedicated knowledge base article.
    If the re-import does not work for you, please provide admin access to your website so I can check personally.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

DigitalEvolution
    Participant

I am now able to add and edit food items to the website. This ticket can be marked as resolved. Thank-you, Renee

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  Oliver Juhas. Reason: Making the reply public as there is no sensitive information shared

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Renee,

Thank you for the update, I’m closing the ticket.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.