Forum integration with themes (bbPress)

Home Forums Mustang Forum integration with themes (bbPress)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lowegreg
    Participant

Forum integration with themes (bbPress)

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi,

Just wondering if Mustang was your only theme that supported bbPress? I need another profession, accessible theme that will integrate with bbPress and have social login ability.

Thanks,
    Greg

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Greg,

Please note that bbPress plugin will work with any theme. It’s just that Mustang theme contains its own styles for bbPress and changes a layout a bit.

I suggest trying my free Reykjavik accessibility ready WordPress theme first. I believe there are also some plugins that will allow you to style bbPress to your needs.

As for social login, such functionality can/should be added with a plugin.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

lowegreg
    Participant

Thanks very much for your quick response. Further to my last question, would you (for a fee) style bbpress for the Icelander theme as you did for Mustang?

Cheers,
    Greg

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Greg,

Please note that Mustang does not contain only styles, but it actually modifies bbPress layouts (PHP code). Unfortunately, I do not provide freelance work, sorry. Please try using your web browser code inspector to help you with bbPress custom styling. In case you are stuck with some issue, please feel free to ask at this support forum. I’ll do my best to help. As for the record, there is no plan to add custom bbPress styling to any of my themes in near future.

Maybe you can try contacting some freelancer for help if you don’t feel comfortable doing so.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.