Fostron Legal Theme issue.

Home Forums Forstron Fostron Legal Theme issue.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

aptyq
    Participant

Fostron Legal Theme issue.

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hello.
    Basically, I bought a theme from You 6 months ago and my license has expired. So, I can’t actually update my theme. That’s okay. Now I have the problem. Right now, I updated my Beaver Builder plugin (which you actually recommend) to version 2.1+. My theme version is 1.6.0, so it is not compatible with Beaver Builder 2.1+. The plugin works, but I can’t do anything with content inside the blocks.
    Since you recommend Beaver Builder, I would like to kindly ask you to provide me with theme version, which is compatible with Beaver Builder 2.1+ or help me to get this problem solved.

Thank You in advance, and I will wait for your answer.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi aptyq,

Please note that it does not matter when you have purchased the theme, you will receive theme updates. You can go to your ThemeForest account and download the updated theme, or use Envato Market plugin for automatic theme updates.

The issue with Beaver Builder will be fixed after you update the theme.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.