Front-End Builder

Home Forums Forstron Front-End Builder

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Abdul
    Participant

Front-End Builder

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hey – Hope you’re doing well.

We have recently bought a WP Forstron theme for our client. We have getting an error on the front-end when we try to edit by using a builder. It is not working properly, after one attempt it gets hide and we are unable to upload images in media through the builder. Could you help me out with this issue asap?

[ ADMIN EDIT: REMOVING SENSITIVE INFO ]

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Abdul,

Thank you for access to your website. Please never post a sensitive info in a support topic body. Use a private reply instead – read terms of service.

The issue you are experiencing does not seem to be related to the theme. I’ve checked and can confirm I am able to upload images via WordPress media library, but not when using Beaver Builder plugin editor. Please contact Beaver Builder support for help with this issue.

If I may guess, there could be some permissions issue, so you might need to work with your hosting provider too to resolve. More information should provide Beaver Builder support team.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Abdul
    Participant

Got it, thank you for the heads-up! Appreciated!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.