Full site option for mobile version

Home Forums Modern Full site option for mobile version

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tasbien
    Participant

Full site option for mobile version

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi Oliver,

I wish you would go for the best.
    How can always let the “see the full site” option for the mobile version be enabled ?

Thanks

Have a nice day

Bastien

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Bastien,

Please note there is no such option in the theme, the theme displays responsively on all devices – you can check the theme demo website.

But from what I can see, you have Jetpack Mobile Theme enabled on your website. Try to disable it to resolve the issue.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Tasbien
    Participant

Hi Oliver,

Many thanks for your answer. I disable Jetpack Mobile Theme.
    For the mobile version, the menu is displayed vertically and therefore is not well visible. Would you have a solution to this?

Thank you so much, have a nice day

Bastien

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Bastien,

I’ve checked your website and the mobile navigation displays perfectly fine. I’m not sure what you mean here.

Please check the theme demo website to see how the navigation menu should display accross different devices: https://themedemos.webmandesign.eu/modern/

Also, please note that this is pretty standard way to display mobile navigation on websites. The only difference in my themes is that I tend to position the menu toggle button at the bottom of the screen for easier access when using a mobile device with one hand.

If you don’t like this design decision, please try using some navigation menu plugins.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Tasbien
    Participant

Hi Oliver,

Now it’s display perfectly because it was an error on my part when add in additional CSS align menu with padding for center. But now i don’t understand how to center menu and title with responsive method , i submit a new ticket for this question.

Thank you so much, have a nice day

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.