Grey "new" top menu and mobile bugs

Home Forums Auberge Grey "new" top menu and mobile bugs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

salud
    Participant

Grey "new" top menu and mobile bugs

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi Oliver!

Before start some questions, i would like to thank you for this marvelous and versatile theme.

I’m not using the theme for food business, so my questions is more linked to the visual bugs than functions itself. Lets go:

1. When i scroll down the page in the web version, appears a grey second bar with the top menu, without the logo. As you can see in my website the social media menu stay in right place, but only the itens of top menu don’t. What’s happening? There’s a custom css that i can use to fix this?
    (Seems like the problem start after the scroll down bar of the navigator hits the mark of beginning of the page “home”. I don’t know if is related, is just some supposition, see picture attached)

2. The mobile version seems a little bit off place. The top menu is very large (kind of unnecessary), and the page “home”, that shows the little text, seems different than the web version (there’s more than the initial “A” in big size). There’s a way to fix it?

Thank you very much for the support, i already resolve other problems searching the Auberge forum, but these two questions are bothering me.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi salud,

Thank you, I’m glad you like the theme, you are free to use the theme for whatever business it fits you :)

1. This issue is not related to the theme. You are using some “myStickymenu” plugin that’s causing the issue. Please remove the plugin as the theme already sticks the header are to the top of browser screen on scroll, or configure the plugin correctly.
    2. I’m sorry I don’t know what you mean by top menu being very large. It displays perfectly fine for me. Please check theme demo website for reference.
    3. Regarding the “Acriação da ¡Salud!…” I don’t see any difference between the desktop and mobile version either. Could you provide screenshot of the issue?

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

salud
    Participant

Hi, Oliver!

Thanks for the reply!

About the first question, it was exactly about that, i just removed the plugin and the menu now works perfectly.

About the second one, i was seeing the demo mobile version and i realised that the height of the top menu is larger, so it was my mistake think about that can be thinner, like the normal web version.

And about the error occurring in the text, i already changed the content and that made it works normal in both versions. Thats why you cannot see.

So, once more, thank you for the support!

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi salud,

Thank you for the update, I am closing the ticket so.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.