Have the footer roll up at the bottom of page.

Home Forums Modern Have the footer roll up at the bottom of page.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

starraider

Have the footer roll up at the bottom of page.

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hey,

Just wanted to thank you for your amazing template to help get my website started.

I do have one question. Is it possible to have the footer hidden till you’ve reached the bottom of the website, while maintaining the same animation when in the middle of a website when it’s hidden and then revealed when you continue to scroll down.

In addition, is it possible to fix the menu at the top so that it doesn’t hide?
    Solved: body.scrolling-down .main-navigation { top: 0; }

Thanks,

Corey

starraider

Sorry… Forgot one more question… :P

Is it possible to remove the site banner?

Thank you

starraider

Attempted to do the following:

Custom CSS:
    .scrolling-down .footer-area-site-info {
    bottom: 0;

Which keeps it up always, but remains at the bottom of the screen, rather then the bottom of the page…

starraider

And by Site Banner… I mean the Featured Content area with the really big letters… I still want to keep the background effects set by the .site-banner settings though.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi,

Starting with banner, these might help you:

As for the footer: it actually works the way you described. When you scroll down, both header and footer gets hidden. It displays again when you try to scrol up again or when you reach the bottom of the website. This works perfectly fine for me. If it doesn’t quite work for you, can you please let me know which operating system and browser (and version) do you use?

Regards,

Oliver

starraider

Currently using Windows 8.1 with Google Chrome… Just wanted to know if there was any way to force the footer to stay at the bottom of the page. I would rather only see it when I scroll to the very bottom of the page, rather then have it appear when scrolling up.

Edit: Forgot to note, sometimes when I scroll up a little, then scroll back down, it won’t hide again until I refresh the page.

Otherwise, everything else is perfect!

Thanks,

Corey

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Corey,

Sorry I didn’t quite understand your query here. To fix the footer to the bottom, please use this custom CSS:

.site-footer .footer-area-site-info {
     position: relative;
     bottom: auto;
     padding-top: 0;
     padding-bottom: 4%;
     border: 0;
     -webkit-box-shadow: none;
     box-shadow: none;
    }

Regards,

Oliver

starraider

That sir, is beautiful right there! Exactly what I am looking for!

Thank you again Oliver, beautiful work!

All the best,

Corey

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.