Header Image Shrank

Home Forums Reykjavik Header Image Shrank

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jbcraig
    Participant

Header Image Shrank

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

My header image on the homepage (seen here at ualrexhibits.org/elaine) got smaller for some reason, even though the image is at the recommended dimensions. The same issue applies to any photo or video. Is there a way to adjust the height and keep the header responsive?

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi jbcraig,

The intro image is smaller because there is no content in the intro. You haven’t set up any page title and no excerpt, so there is nothing to keep the intro height.

However, please note that the intro image on homepage is set as a background image. It is only meant for decoration, and not to carry an informational purpose. If you want to display the image in whole (as there is some text in the image), I suggest disabling the intro section on the page using “No intro” page template and just insert the actual image into full width page builder row. That way the image will be displayed in full.

The same issue applies to any photo or video.

I’m not sure what you mean here. I can see your photos and video perfectly fine. But sure, I don’t know how the photos should display ;)
    I can see you are using some hover effect on your photos. Maybe that shrinked them down? Although, in your website code I can see the photo aspect ratio is perfectly fine.
    In any case, if you experience shrinking photos in content on your homepage, please note that this is not a theme issue. Contact your page builder support for help.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.