Header image

Home Forums Reykjavik Header image

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hippojitsu
    Participant

Header image

Resolved

Hello,

I’m having some issues (I’m a beginner, so if it’s something I missed I’m sorry) with the header in the Shop page. There is a text in there that I haven’t put there and I can’t find where to remove it.

• This topic was modified 5 months ago by  hippojitsu. Reason: resolved part of the issue

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi hippojitsu,

I’m a bit confused. The title of your ticket says “Header image”, but you describe a different issue in the ticket description.

For header (intro) image display info, please read the theme documentation. You can also use a page builder to build your own intro header (but for the shop page you will need to use paid Beaver Themer plugin).

As for your Shop page issue, I can’t see any text you’ve marked in the screenshot when I visit your website now. Have you resolved it by now please? From the screenshot it seemed to me like there are some empty lines in the content of your Shop page. To remove those, just edit your Shop page in WordPress admin and remove all the text and empty spaces from the page content.

If you want to edit the “This is where you can add new products to your store.” text next to Shop page title, use the page excerpt field.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.