Help Modern Theme

Home Forums Modern Help Modern Theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Cristileine
    Participant

Help Modern Theme

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi,
    I joined the Morden Theme in my blog. But I can’t change the English words in the links, same like: “continue reading”, “previous post” and “next post”.

My readers are from Brazil so I need to Portuguese language. I need to fix this. Can you help me?

I would also like to know if is possible that part of my text appearing below the photos instead of the “continue reading” link.

Thanks

Cristileine Leão

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Cristileine,

Please check the instructions in theme documentation about how to translate/localize the theme to your language.

As for text below post featured image in posts list, please set a post excerpt.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Cristileine
    Participant

Hello,

I am not able to change the source “continue reading”. Reading in my mother language is “lendo”.
    The others words I have changed.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Cristileine,

Please follow the instructions for how to localize the theme to your language I’ve linked to in my previous reply here. The text you are looking for to translate is actually Continue reading%s… and is available for translation.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Cristileine
    Participant

Hello, I understood your previous reply, but this word I cannot translate because it’s a (source), so I am not allowed to change. I did every procedure but had no translate.

The others words I have no problem just this one:
    Continue reading%s…

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Cristileine,

I can assure you those words are not hard coded in the theme source. They are available for translation. Please double check your translation plugin setup and make sure the text is translated.

Or have you modified the theme code somehow, maybe via a child theme?

If it still does not work, please provide admin access to your website so I can check personally.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.