Hide featured image and title on event pages

Home Forums Reykjavik Hide featured image and title on event pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    NicoleAiravat
    Participant

Hide featured image and title on event pages

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

I am using the Modern Event Calendar plugin on our website and when I create an event and add the Featured Image it is displayed twice and the title is repeated. I wanted to get rid of the really big featured image along with the large text of the title on the pages, the title and image below look just fine.

If I select hide title than the tile still remains but it gets rid of it on the main event page. Is there a code I can put in the main Additional CCS as there’s no CCS capability on the event builder page. When I asked the plugin company they said it involves the theme because it involved the featured image and title and not their plugin.

https://airavatsolutions.com/events/lets-talk-drones-pitfalls-to-avoid-in-a-drone-program/

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi NicoleAiravat,

You should be able to use “No intro” page template even with your Events post type to hide the theme’s intro section.

Alternatively you can use custom CSS:

.single-mec-events .intro-container {
    	display: none;
    }

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

NicoleAiravat
    Participant

Beautiful. I do not have a page template selection area on the event pages however adding the code to the Additional CCS worked perfectly. Thank you for your assistance.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi NicoleAiravat,

I do not have a page template selection area on the event pages

Indeed, you are correct. Reykjavik theme actually does not contain functionality to enable the “No intro” page template to all public post types. Sorry for incorrect information provided in my previous reply.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.