Hide header image in certain custom post types

Home Forums Icelander Hide header image in certain custom post types

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

KimS
    Participant

Hide header image in certain custom post types

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi there – I am using Icelander and Beaver Builder – I am having a hard time figuring out how to hide or change to paralax the header images for a particular content type.

Here is an example: https://aaccommunity.net/ccc/bx-comm/

Thanks so much,

Kim

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Kim,

If I understand correctly from your website example, you are using Beaver Themer to build your singular pages. And you need to remove the theme intro section when Beaver Themer is used, so you can build up your own parallax intro.

In that case, the solution is very simple: just update your theme to most recent version 1.4.1 (FYI, the issue you are experiencing was fixed in theme version 1.3.4).

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

KimS
    Participant

Thanks so much! It worked exactly how I needed it to.

I want to take a moment to tell you how great your themes are for an amateur web developer that has a passion for accessibility. I am very grateful for your work.

Thank you –

Kim

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Kim,

Great, I’m glad you were able to resolve the issue.

Thank you very much for your kind words! It really warms my heart to find my themes are easy to use and are powering great accessible projects :)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.