Homepage full width

Home Forums Receptar Homepage full width

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

JocelynWWW
    Participant

Homepage full width

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hi
    I’m trying to make my homepage content full-width, so that on a desktop the content fills the screen. I’ve looked through all the style sheets and can’t see where this is defined. The <main id=”main” class=”site-main clearfix”> seems to define the width of the content area as 857.317 x 1937.88, although I have created a full page width template for the home page.

Can you help please as I would really like the images to fill the page (width-ways) on a desktop.

Thanks so much

JocelynWWW
    Participant

Just to add that I did create a dummy homepage with Beaver Builder and although it was wider than the original homepage in preview mode, when I switched it to live, it shrunk back again.

JocelynWWW
    Participant

It’s okay – I have finally solved it – there was 19% padding! Thanks anyway

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi JocelynWWW,

I’m glad you were able to resolve the issue.

As for Beaver Builder home page I have no issue at all with that one though. Please make sure you set your row width to “Full width” (and you can do the same with the row content width too if required). That works perfectly fine for me. And maybe also don’t forget to publish your Beaver Builder layout, not just saving it (it will save as draft only). For more info on how to use Beaver Builder please refer to https://kb.wpbeaverbuilder.com/collection/2-beaver-builder-plugin

Tip: For your custom CSS modifications it’s better and faster to use your web browser code inspector to determine the CSS code, rather then searching the theme stylesheets.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

JocelynWWW
    Participant

Hi

Thanks for the quick reply.

All sorted. I did raise another issue, which I have now botched a hack. The update caused all the image links in the gallery to not work. I have solved it, but by manually putting links in the code.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.