8 Apr 2015 at 13:42 #10223
How customizable is the Plus version?Resolved
Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you ♥
I’m new to wordpress and have been looking for a great web page template for a beauty salon. After going through a lot of stuff, I think Auberge has all I need.
Naturally for a beauty salon, I need to be able to change all the visible text inside the theme (ie. “menu”, “news”, “menu section” etc.) The whole food menu structure/functionality would work perfectly as a price list for services and products.
How customizable is the Plus version? Can I easily change all the text?8 Apr 2015 at 16:08 #10230
Thank you for considering Auberge Plus.
First start with customizations:
- Colors: site background, accent, header, content background and text colors, footer.
- Fonts: logo, headings and text font, font subset, font size.
- Texts: none.
- Layout: front page sections position.
- Features: none.
- Colors: the same as Auberge free, plus: content headings, content borders colors, front page widgets colors.
- Fonts: the same as Auberge free.
- Texts: front page posts and food menu section title, footer credits text.
- Layout: the same as Auberge free.
- Features: ability to disable the food menu functionality.
However, as you can see, the theme was built for restaurants mainly. While you can easily change the theme section texts, it would be more difficult to change the whole custom post type settings (admin name, permalinks,…) as this functionality is provided with Jetpack plugin, so it is not directly included with the theme. But as you can useplugin with the theme, you can just disable the food menu functionality and use the page builder to build a similar layouts. Though, you might consider a better solution or search for a plugin that adds these “products” functionality for you. This theme was built for restaurants mainly.
Oliver8 Apr 2015 at 17:56 #10231
Thank you very much for your reply. I’ll check if I can figure it out, or like you said, may have to consider other solutions.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.