How to apply randomized images header to entire site, not just homepage

Home Forums Modern How to apply randomized images header to entire site, not just homepage

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

lazjak
    Participant

How to apply randomized images header to entire site, not just homepage

Resolved

Hey there! Have you noticed this support service is provided FREE of charge?
    If you like the speed and accuracy of resolutions, please consider supporting me with a small donation. Thank you

Consider a donation →

Hello,

First of all, wow! I’m currently making the final tweaks to my site after switching over to the Modern theme and it’s simply amazing, can’t believe it’s free.

I’ve just set up my custom randomized images header for the homepage but as the theme is written there is no option to apply the custom randomized images header to the entire site – everywhere else just displays the default greyscale skin that also exists over the homepage randomized header images.

What should I change in the custom CSS to apply the randomized image homepage-style header to every page on the site in place of the current default greyscale header?

Thanks!

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi lazjak,

Thank you, I’m glad you like the theme :)

I can see the images are randomized perfectly fine on your website even on sub-pages. You can read more about how the page intro images are being displayed in theme documentation at https://webmandesign.github.io/docs/modern/#page-intro

Maybe you are only looking for a solution of how to get rid of the blurring grayscale effect the theme applies on sub-page intro images? In that case please apply this custom CSS:

body:not(.home) .intro-media img {
    	-webkit-filter: none;
    	filter: none;
    	-webkit-transform: none;
    	-ms-transform: none;
    	transform: none;
    }

(There was a solution already to remove the effect for older theme version, but this one will work with the new versions.)

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

lazjak
    Participant

Perfect! That’s exactly what I wanted to do – everything looks great now with the custom CSS.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.