HTTP ERROR 500 after installing Theme

Home Forums Polyclinic HTTP ERROR 500 after installing Theme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Johnsona
    Participant

HTTP ERROR 500 after installing Theme

Hello,

I recently purchased the theme “Polyclinic”. After installation I activated the theme to get an HTTP Error 500. It took me a bit to ftp in and remove the Polyclinic theme and restore our site, after that I read up on the support page and did the exact steps the creator specified. I still was getting the HTTP Error 500 message. I then thought it was a plugin issue so I deactivated all our existing plugins and tried again. Still received the HTTP Error 500 message. I have WordPress version 5.0.3 installed. I have checked the forums and tried the normal recommended troubleshooting steps for the HTTP Error 500 message, none have worked.

Thank you for your assistance.

Oliver Juhas
    Keymaster

Hi Johnsona,

Please check the error log of your server for more info about the 500 HTML error cause. Or contact your hosting provider to help with tracing the error.

Also, check your PHP version and PHP settings and make sure they meet requirements.

Enable WordPress debug mode on your website to see what PHP errors are occurring so we can trace the cause of the issue if it still appears after upgrading the PHP version and settings.

Please let me know how it works. Thank you.

Best regards,

Oliver Juhas
    WebMan Design

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.